Organic airbrush tanning is here to stay! Many celebrities have made airbrush tanning a lasting trend and their fans are also addicted to achieving that year long summer glow. Airbrush tanning is one of the relatively newer innovations in the tanning industry.
Organic airbrush tanning – Centuries ago, it wasn’t this way, because a tanned skin was seen as unattractive and unhealthy. It was mostly associated with lack of money and poor maintenance of the skin. Mostly because the poor had to work outside in the fields and the rich could afford to lounge around and do nothing. Those times are long past and tanning is a huge industry in spas and salons.
Also, these days there are no more concerns with sunburns and skin cancer from the effects of tanning, because of the advent of “sunless” tanning!
Organic Airbrush Tanning vs Airbrush Tanning?
Airbrush tanning is basically the application of tanning solution evenly to the body with an air compressor or a high tech spray gun to give the skin a different, usually darker color by a professional tanning artist.
An organic formula or solution is used with the gun i.e. when organic solution is evenly sprayed on the body to give it a beautiful natural bronzed tan appearance.
There are many spray tan formulas out there but Organic Spray Tans makes use of natural ingredients.
Organic tanning solution
Organic Tanning Solution is preservative free, which means that it stays clear of ingredients such as alcohol, paraben, artificial colorings, or petrochemicals. It contains natural and organic ingredients, herb and botanical plant extracts.
The tanning solution can be tailored to suit anyone’s skin tone, type and skin preference and is much less likely to cause an allergic reaction for sensitive skin types.
The Organic Tanning Solution here at Organic Shimmer contains valuable anti-aging properties and rich in amino acids and vitamins. To protect your skin out there in the world, the solution also contains jojoba and coconut oil.
Organic Shimmer’s airbrush tanning solution also contains Eco Certified Organic DHA, which is activated with Erythrulose. This prolongs the tan as well as creating the most natural looking bronze color.
Erythrulose is an expensive ingredient not usually included in the average spray tan formula!
How to get the best Organic Airbrush tanning experience
- Exfoliate the entire body, slough off all previous airbrushing tint before getting another one. Afterwards don’t use or spray any fragrances or lotion, so that the skin can really absorb the organic spray tan solution
- Remove all body makeup.
- To avoid a tan line after the airbrush tan, remember to wear loose fitting clothing. Avoid anything tight or elastic on the body. Don’t wear a bra and if you can, no underwear either for 4-6 hours.
- After an organic airbrush session, don’t shower for at least 4-6 hrs and avoid activities and exercises that would get you wet nor moist. Stay dry till the organic airbrush tan has fully settled in.
- Don’t exfoliate immediately after the tan.
- Use good moisturizer that has little fragrance to moisturize the skin
- Don’t forget to always drink plenty of water daily, this will keep your skin hydrated .
- Book your appointment with the tanning artist early, especially if you will be attending an event immediately after the tanning session. You want to allow ample time for the tan to settle into your skin. Airbrush Tans need 6-8hrs to set in and take effect on the skin.
- Don’t forget to give yourself a thorough shave at least 2-3 days in advance of the airbrush tanning day. This is because shaving on the same day of an airbrush tan could leave the hair pores open and the open pores will show up as tiny pin pores. Shaving a couple days prior leaves the pores closed.
Remember to avoid any product that contains mineral oil after the spray tan. Avoid swimming pools with chlorine or a hot jacuzzis, because the latter two could strip off your beautiful new organic spray tan.
Reasons why you should go for an organic airbrush tan
- Organic Tan solutions are jam packed with natural and refreshing, skin nourishing ingredients as mentioned above. No alcohol, no artificial perfumes, no mineral oil and certainly no preservatives are used.
- The Organic Tan solution gives you immediate gratification, you’ll leave with silky and hydrated skin. It covers the blemishes on skin like the cellulite, varicose veins, stretch marks and more.
- Other spray tans may look streaky and orange but organic airbrush tan create a beautiful bronze color. It’s applied by hand via a skilled technician, therefore it is streak-free and has much less smell as compared to the traditional spray tan.
- Organic airbrush tanning looks quite natural. It fades away nicely without patches and lasts up to 2 weeks without those awkward stains or splotches.
- Get an instant tan without burning to a crisp and damaging your skin with the sun’s harmful UV rays!
- You don’t have to worry about skin allergies or about triggering asthma
- The Organic airbrushing tanning solution is paraben free. It contains no preservatives that can affect the endocrine system.
- Organic airbrush tanning is cruelty free.
Indulge yourself and try out Organic Airbrush Tannning!